Patient registration by phone (Mon-Fri, 09:00-16:00) 67147269
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2nd department combines several rehabilitation programmes for children and adults with musculoskeletal disorders and deformities. Such disorders most frequently occur as a result of:
- multiple traumatic injuries;
- limb amputations;
- acquired and congenital orthopaedic diseases, including spinal deformities, scoliosis and other musculoskeletal disorders.
Rehabilitation is performed by a multi-professional team of rehabilitation specialists:
- Physical and rehabilitation medicine doctor
- Traumatology and orthopaedics specialist
- Nurse, nursing assistant
- Hydrotherapy specialist
- Clinical psychologist
- Equine therapy specialist
- Technical orthopaedist