Riding therapy is a treatment method in which the main healer is a horse. It includes problem solving in the aspects of medical, psychological and social rehabilitation.
The rhythmic movements and the warmth of the horse are transferred to the patient, providing:
- continuous muscle training of the rider;
- normalisation of muscle tone;
- stimulation of normal movement and increased activity;
- improvement of coordination, balance and posture;
- gait stimulation and training;
- promotion of the patient's self-esteem, self-control and independence.
The riding therapy department offers:
- Riding therapy for children and adults
- Therapeutic horseback riding lessons for both children and adults
- Lessons in the riding arena
- Nature lessons
- Equestrian sports for people with special needs
Please note that therapeutic horseback riding therapy is only available to those with a doctor's referral, subject to the assessment of the therapeutic horseback riding specialist!
The heated riding arena and lift are closed to patients
Please apply in advance by phone:
+ 371 29415916, +371 28327517
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!